Cake mix cookies are a super easy dessert that mixes up with just a few ingredients. These White Chocolate Raspberry Cake Mix Cookies are a fun twist on the easy treat! Just 5 ingredients.
As an Amazon affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Vanilla Cake Mix: We are quickly seeing changes to sizing of boxed cake mix lately. Where the standard box size used to be 15.25 ounces, we are now using 13.25 ounces. Either will work with this recipe. If using 13.25 ounces, you may need to chill the dough a bit longer to help it firm up.
For another fun cake mix recipe, make sure to try this White Chocolate Peach Dump Cake.
Eggs: Generally, I use large eggs when it comes to baking for size consistency. You will need 2.
Vegetable Oil: You will need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil or similar neutral oil. You don’t want to use extra virgin olive oil as the flavor will overpower your cookies.
White Chocolate Chips: You’ll need one cup or 8 ounces or chips. Feel free to add more or less to your personal taste.
Freeze-Dried Raspberries: Freeze-dried fruits are a fun want to get really strong flavor in your cake mix cookies without adding moisture from the raw fruit. Alternatively, you can use raspberry powder or other freeze-dried or dehydrated berry.
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Wooden Spoon or Rubber Scraper
- Measuring Cup
- 2 Baking Pans
- Parchment Paper
- Small Cookie Scoop for portioning cookies
how to make cookies using cake mix
- Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, and oil. Mix well.
- Fold in white chocolate chips and freeze dried raspberries. (Try to be gentle. The raspberries will break, which is fine…just try not to break them too much).
- Store batter in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Spoon the batter onto your baking sheet using a small cookie scoop (approximately 1 ½ Tablespoon size) and bake for approximately 10 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove from the oven and let the cookies cool on a wire rack.
more cake mix cookie recipes
- Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies
- Brownie Mix Cookies with M&Ms
- Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies made with Boxed Cake Mix
- Pineapple Cake Mix Whoopie Pies
White Chocolate Raspberry cake mix cookie Recipe
- 15.25 oz box vanilla cake mix
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1.25 oz freeze dried raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, and vegetable oil. Stir to combine making sure there are no dry clumps of cake mix.
- Gently stir in white chocolate chips. Once mostly combined, add the freeze-dried raspberies and stir very gently.
- Chill dough mixture in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Line two baking pans with parchment paper and using a 1 1/2 Tablespoon or small cookie scoop or rounded Tablespoon to portion cookie dough. Leave at least an inch between cookies.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes or until edges are set and just starting to brown.
- Remove cookies to a cooling rack and allow to cool.
Chilling the cookie dough ensures that your cookies do not spread thin while baking.
Once fully cooled, cookies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days for stored in the freezer for up to 3 months.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 156Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 17mgSodium: 146mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 1gSugar: 13gProtein: 2g